How to Make Potato Chips in Air Fryer: Potato chips are one of the best snacks that can be taken anytime at home, outside anywhere. From old to kid everyone likes potato chips. There are many types of potato chips in the market but they are not healthy. It’s like slow poison, market chips have High Sodium Content, Acrylamide, Preservatives, and Trans Fats which can act as a slow poison and can harm you, If chips are made at home they will taste delicious as well as good for your health as you can’t consume more market chips as I mentions it harmful ingredients, but in today’s post I will tell you, how to make potato chips in air fryer at home in following easy steps.
Ingredients and Steps
Also Read: Famous Food of Haryana to Try in 2023
Ingredients: How to Make Potato Chips in Air Fryer
- Take Washed potato
- BBQ spice
- Olive oil
- non-sticky spray
- An Air Fryer
Proper steps: How to make potato chips in Air Fryer
- Take potatoes and wash them nicely and after that put them in a bowl.
- Cut the potatoes into thick slices as the market chips have, and cut them like that to make the chips more crispy.
- Now, add a quarter teaspoon of paprika to your thin-cut potatoes.
- Add again quarter teaspoon of mixed herbs.
- After adding a quarter teaspoon of mixed herbs, add a quarter teaspoon of BBQ spice for BBQ like taste.
- Now add 1 Tablespoon of olive oil to your potatoes.
- Now add half a teaspoon of salt, salt gives the taste to the chips.
- Mix it well and Gently. So, that you can get a great taste after fryer.
- Use only non-sticky spray to spray the air fryer dish.
- Now add your slicked potato chips.
- Put the chips into the air fryer.
- Note: Cook at 200 Celsius for 25 minutes.
- Now, check the chips every 5 minutes and turn them over.
- Again, cook for another 5 minutes in your air fryer.
- Continue turning over every 5 minutes.
- Now, the chips are ready, enjoy your homemade fresh delicious potato chips.
- Now, serve the chips on a plate or bowl and enjoy.
Tips to Cook Delicious Potato Chips
- Don’t cut big slices of the potato because it will take time to fry and will not be delicious because it will not be cooked well and will taste soggy.
- Add your favorite sauces to the potato chips to make them more delicious, don’t put an excess amount of sauces take only one tablespoon according to your choice.
- After that put it into the fryer and check in every 5 minutes
- Now serve them on a plate and sprinkle some masala on top of the chips for a better taste and you also can take mayonnaise or french fries with it.
Nutrition and Amount
If you make potato chips at home in an air fryer then you will consume 75 calories in one serving whereas, if you eat market chips you will consume 150 calories. With only 4 grams of fat, 0.5g of Saturated fat, 3.5 Unsaturated fat, 0 milligrams of Cholesterol, 140g of Sodium, 15g of carbohydrates, 2g of fiber, 1g of sugar, and 1g of protein.
By using these ingredients and steps you can make potato chips easily at home and these chips will not harm you can be ready in a dollar. and that is how to make potato chips in an air fryer easily at home with a market-like chips taste.
Follow Us on Instagram: YourFoodyJourney
How to make potato chips in Air fryer without oil in Air Fryer?
You can easily make healthy potato chips with the help of an air fryer by using these ingredients: Take Washed potato, Paprika, Herbs, BBQ spice, Olive oil, Salt, and a non-sticky spray, Air Fryer.
Temperature of potato chips while cooking in an Air fryer
You can Cook at 200 Celsius for 25 minutes and check the chips in every 5 minutes.
How long to cook chips in air fryer?
It takes around 5 to 10 minutes to cook potato chips in an Air Fryer
Air fryer potato chips no oil calories
If you cook potato chips without oil in an air fryer you will consume 75 calories in one serving whereas, if you eat market chips you will consume 150 calories.
Oil-free potato chips recipe
You can make oil-free potato chips easily at home in 5 to 10 minutes by using these ingredients: Take Washed potato, Paprika, Herbs, BBQ spice, Olive oil, Salt, and a non-sticky spray, Air Fryer.